Hello Guys!! I’m back with a new Blog.
I am sure you guys are already binge-eating mangoes.
You are going to see EASY 10 STEP FOR MANGO RAITA RECIPE.
There are so many dishes and drinks one can make with mangoes and raw ones too.
Mango shake, Sorbet, Ice-cream, sweet dishes, chutney, etc.
While mangoes are great raw mangoes are even better and I just love them. That why I am showing you EASY 10 STEP FOR MANGO RAITA RECIPE.
Origin of Mango Raita:
Fossil evidence indicates that the mango made its first appearance even earlier — 25 to 30 million years ago — in Northeast India, Myanmar, and Bangladesh, from where it traveled down to southern India.
3-4 Curry leaves.
1 pinch Asafoetida.
Red chili powder.
3/4 Cup Jaggers.
- Firstly, Keep all the mango to boil for 5 minutes.
- On high flame and 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Let it cool for a minute.
- Then pill the mangoes.
- Now it’s time for tadka. Put 2 tablespoons of oil in the kadai.
- Throw 3-4 Curry leaves, Cumin seeds and Mustard seeds let them pop.
- Now put half a tablespoon asafoetida and 3-4 cloves of Garlic. Add Red chili powder.
- And put all the Mangoes with jaggery as per your taste.[If you like more sweet than add as per that]
- Mix everything well then add 1 cup of water to it.
- Now at the end put salt as per taste.
Your yummy Mango Raita is ready to serve this with roti.
- Do not make very small cubes of mango, as they tend to shrink.
- Enjoy it within hours of making.
Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg |
Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 405IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg
I hope you like my blog! Make sure to share and comment.
You can see my previous blog TOP 8 RECIPES OF PRAWN CURRY